PDA

View Full Version : Stuffing ideas?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

hymntonink
Mon, May-27-02, 15:17
Hello all. Hello Karen! :p Actually I was kind of hoping you could give me some ideas on stuffing. I would love to start cooking whole birds, but I want to use stuffing inside not just as flavoring but to eat. Any ideas? Recipes?

hymntonink
Mon, May-27-02, 15:23
And I will do a search online for low carb stuffing. I found a couple threads with some nice ideas too. But if you have any suggestions Karen, that would be great too.

Karen
Mon, May-27-02, 15:56
I've made two stuffings since LC, one with Tamarian's Shepherd bread in the Readers Recipes and another with TVP. The bread one was good - with sausage, onions and mushrooms - the TVP was so-so. Not a great texture.

If you come up with a good one, post it. I'm more of a sugar person than a starch person!

Karen