PDA

View Full Version : Hello from South America

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LFZN
Fri, Feb-07-14, 21:38
Hello guys.... I m very happy to find this forum.
I gain too much weight in the last 10 years, I was 85 pounds (about 40 kilos) overweight, I even got high blood pressure problems, sleeping problems, etc.
I began Atkins diet 4 month ago, in mid October, since then, I have lost 45 pounds and all my health problems are now gone. I still have 40 more pounds to loose, that should take about 6-7 month, I m loosing 6 pounds every month :thup:

ImOnMyWay
Sat, Feb-08-14, 01:00
hello! What wonderful progress you have made! Thanks for telling us about your success. Welcome to the forum. I hope to hear more about your journey.

JEY100
Sun, Feb-09-14, 07:07
Welcome, that is awesome progress, sure you will meet your goal.

LorelaiS
Sun, Feb-09-14, 07:59
Welcome. I'm fairly new here too. The people on this forum are really nice and helpful. I look forward to hearing more about your weight loss adventure.

LFZN
Thu, Mar-06-14, 14:14
Thank you all for the nice welcome to the forum.
I must said that after 5 month of loosing 6 pounds every month, in the last 30 days I only loose 2 pounds !! I am worry about going into an stall :(

LorelaiS
Thu, Mar-06-14, 14:51
It's common for the weight loss to slow down some especially considering all that you've lost so far. The less the body has to lose the slower it goes.

You are still loosing so don't lose hope.

ImOnMyWay
Thu, Mar-06-14, 15:18
Thank you all for the nice welcome to the forum.
I must said that after 5 month of loosing 6 pounds every month, in the last 30 days I only loose 2 pounds !! I am worry about going into an stall :(

You are still losing, just not as quickly. Keep up the good work. You're doing great!

JEY100
Fri, Mar-07-14, 05:40
A stall is 6 weeks of NO loss of weight or INCHES. Check both, but you are still losing! congratulations

MISSNLA
Fri, Mar-07-14, 07:16
Good job on the weight loss as well as curing the health issues, LFZN! :clap:

I'm new to the forum as well (but not so much to this WOE), and look forward to hearing of your progress!

LFZN
Mon, Jun-23-14, 12:05
I'm officially in a Stall !!!! I have not loose any weight in 10 weeks... I don't eat over 30 grams of cabs each day, I have not change anything..... any advise?
I need to lose 15 more kilos :(

JEY100
Mon, Jun-23-14, 13:18
We have an entire sub-forum on Tips and Stalls.
Check this one and see if any of tips could help you:
http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=460202

Fabooo
Mon, Jun-23-14, 23:03
Si se puede! Yes we can! You're halfway there!