PDA

View Full Version : Not the best reason... but it's one to get me started

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

chinacat
Thu, Jan-02-14, 15:19
Hello :wave:

I, like many, have regained the weight I lost the first time I ate the Atkins way.
Just one bite after another and not taking any accountability for it.
Oh... stopping at that taco bell for a crunch wrap on the way home won't hurt.
Wrong.

Now here I sit, the only person who can fix this is myself and this style of eating works for me.

I know that posting my meals here helps and reading the posts of others. Maybe I can find a challenge to join to keep me on track.

So here I go.... both feet in

mameyann
Thu, Jan-02-14, 20:27
Hi! I'm back too! While I haven't gained all my weight back ( about 25ib out of 65 lost) I need to get back to serious Atkins for better health. And I never did reach my goal of 150. My lowest weight was 178. So I have some work to do. Look forward to joining you in this journey :)

GlendaRC
Fri, Jan-03-14, 01:51
Welcome to both of you and best wishes for a successful journey. Fight the good fight and recognize that this really has to be a lifestyle change, not just a diet!

Upstart
Fri, Jan-03-14, 09:31
Hey, I'm back too! Welcome back!

chinacat
Fri, Jan-03-14, 09:56
Okay....now that we are here, lets take Glenda's lead and be successful :)