PDA

View Full Version : A New Again Newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Seameals
Sat, Nov-16-13, 23:19
Hey low carbers! About a year ago I lost 30lbs using the Atkins plan. I have tried to do it a few times since then and just couldn't stick with it due to the induction flu. Well I have started to go at it again since I have gained 10 of that 30 pounds back. I just need some encourage from y'all and some tips on how to get though the flu. It seems it wasn't as bad my first time. Thanks for your time. Good luck!!!

FaithLeigh
Sun, Nov-17-13, 07:04
Hi Seameals :wave: and welcome to the boards.

Oh how I love Atkins! Atkins gave me life back 3 years ago after I lost 89lbs following his plan.

Which Atkins do you follow (Atkins '72, DANDR, etc).

I highly recommend starting a journal. It helps with accountability and looking back over your own progress is such a delight.

I wish you the best of luck and look forward to reading future posts.

Happy LCing.

Seameals
Tue, Nov-19-13, 10:15
DANDR. Im on my third day. I feel great. Thank you. Good luck to you guys! Look forward to chatting as well!