PDA

View Full Version : My New Life Starts TODAY!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Mozart56
Fri, Nov-08-13, 12:06
I am returning to a low carb lifestyle! I abandoned this lifestyle a few years ago after having lost 50 pounds and am returning needing to lose 30-40 pounds. I'm in my mid-fifties and work full time. I have two grown children who are out on their own but have aging parents & mom-in-law that need my support. I lost my brother to cancer 2 years ago and my weight has steadily climbed since then. I have tried WW - on-line and meetings - but, although it has worked for me in the past, I am a carb addict and as I age my ability to tolerate carbs is declining...so here I am...again...committed to changing my lifestyle and becoming a healthier me!

DeannaK
Fri, Nov-08-13, 12:11
Welcome!!

I started back again myself recently. The information and posts in this forum are a super valuable resource....not only for information but for super support!!

Wishing you much success!!
Deanna

Chris_D
Fri, Nov-08-13, 13:16
Welcome Mozart56 :wave:

You have come to the right place; this community is second to none and will quickly become your family for support, encouragement, knowledge and for that kick in the butt when we need it the most! We all learn from one another!

With your positive attitude, determination and continued focus on the good, I have no doubt you will succeed and find what you are looking for! Remember you are worth every effort!!

Think about starting a journal, its a great way to get to know one another and build a support network. Feel free to pop by mine anytime!

Rather than wish you "good luck", I wish you "good choices".

YOU'VE GOT THIS!!!!!

kaylakala
Fri, Nov-08-13, 17:38
Nice to meet you!! Glad you've made the decision to get healthy!

FaithLeigh
Sat, Nov-09-13, 06:43
Hi and welcome back to the LC Lifestyle.