PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

nancine
Thu, Oct-17-13, 10:45
Hi everyone! My name is Nancy and I am excited to re-start my weight loss adventure. A while ago - I found myself 40 and fat... and totally depressed. I had let myself go, and in return- stayed away from friends and family, and worst of all my husband. I started Lindora and bootcamp and lost about 30 lbs. I was so proud of myself that of course I decided to take a break for a while... which turned into a year-long break. I am pleased to say I didn't regain any weight... but now I am ready to break through and lose the last 50... :help: glad to be on this board and I am looking forward to your support and supporting all of you!! Happy Thursday!

Elizellen
Thu, Oct-17-13, 14:58
Welcome to the board, Nancy! :wave:

Congratulations on maintaining your previous weightloss over the last year. :thup:

becky7474
Fri, Oct-18-13, 07:44
Welcome! :wave: