PDA

View Full Version : Back again because it's time

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

SRabbit
Thu, Sep-26-13, 12:27
Hello all--I was here in 2009 when I lost over 100 lbs...however, in the last 4 years I've slowly put it back on...I had cancer surgery and a knee replacement and let a lot of my life get in the way so got very lazy with my eating habits....

That said, I started low carbing again the beginning of September and I'm done 15 lbs (hooray!) so now I want to continue in earnest and get that weight off again for good this time....I got a lot out of this site before so I knew it would help me again...

So onward and downward!

Shelleyvdp
Thu, Sep-26-13, 14:40
Hi SRabbit, glad you've come back. I'm new here, not like you, you're an expert! Looking forward yo seeing your progress.

kjs1775
Thu, Sep-26-13, 14:43
Good Luck!! Im right there with you. I have 80 more lbs to go. Im down 20 since Aug 22. You know what it takes!!

Onward and downward!

bmore4now
Thu, Sep-26-13, 14:53
Hey there! I'm back too . I have over 70 lbs to lose to. Let's make it happen people.

SRabbit
Thu, Sep-26-13, 19:14
The most important thing is that we're trying again, right? And let's just plan on succeeding this time, that's my battle cry!

Thanks everyone for the welcome...

Judynyc
Fri, Sep-27-13, 07:26
The most important thing is that we're trying again, right? And let's just plan on succeeding this time, that's my battle cry!

Thanks everyone for the welcome...

Welcome Back!! :wave:

Elizellen
Sat, Sep-28-13, 06:12
Welcome back, Scarlet! :wave:

And congratulations on your excellent re-start! :thup:

rjessica16
Sat, Sep-28-13, 06:49
im right there with you too am back again and I have 80 lbs to lose, good luck, and I know what you mean about this site its been really helpful.

SRabbit
Sat, Sep-28-13, 07:44
I knew if I was going to be serious about this I needed to come back here and rejoin the community---I drew so much strength from the people here, and actually still talk to one of the friends I made---and the first person I looked up when I came back was JudyNYC---such an amazing wealth of information!!

Judynyc
Sat, Sep-28-13, 08:06
I knew if I was going to be serious about this I needed to come back here and rejoin the community---I drew so much strength from the people here, and actually still talk to one of the friends I made---and the first person I looked up when I came back was JudyNYC---such an amazing wealth of information!!
I'm happy to know that. :wave: Thanks!!
I wish you great success in your loss and keeping it off!