PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jan McBart
Fri, Sep-20-13, 20:55
This is my first forum ever, so I have a lot to learn!
I'm following South Beach. I tried it once years ago right before vacation, then quit once vacation started. I've since tried going back on WW, which worked about 10 years ago, but when I tried it again recently, I thought I'd lose my mind counting points. All I did was think about food! How does that help?
I am trying to lose 15-20 pounds. It may not be a lot, but it is definitely not easy. I've lost 7 in the last 3 weeks, which I am very happy with.
I was a tiny little 120 lb, even after having my kids, up until I got to 40. It's never been the same since.
I love food. I LOVE desserts.
I have two young adult children and live in the Chicago area. I work full-time and am married.
I'm looking forward to learning from everyone.

mojolissa
Fri, Sep-20-13, 22:51
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

becky7474
Sat, Sep-21-13, 07:39
Welcome! :wave:

Caroxx
Sat, Sep-21-13, 09:52
Welcome Jan! This is an awesome forum that helps me every day. Take a look at some of the challenges - lose 5 lbs, lose to goal in 2013 - I find them very motivating.

All the very best to you!

Caroxx