PDA

View Full Version : I'm new

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Supergirlj
Fri, May-24-02, 02:55
Hi! I just joined today and started the Atkins Diet yesturday! I have posted in other boardsa on the site and I hope to hear from all of you on your advice and saport:) I have started a journal as well to keep everyone and myself up to date. I will update it at the end of every day oe when I can. Good luck to everyone :) :spin: :roll: :spin: :daze: :wave:

Talon
Fri, May-24-02, 04:32
Hi! :wave:

Welcome to the board, this is a wonderful place full of caring and understanding people - Because we've been or are there!

Good luck in your WOE.

slimchance
Fri, May-24-02, 06:09
Hi supergirlj!! :wave:

Always glad to see new faces around here! I can definitely tell you that this is the best Way Of Life, and that you will soon feel better than you have in ages, all while losing those pesky extra pounds! :D

Your journal is a great place to post your meal plans so that you can get feedback from the great people here. Everyone here is so helpful and full of information. :thup:

Post often and enjoy the ride to a slimmer, more healthy you!

All the best!

KC :roll:

mbschlgr
Fri, May-24-02, 07:59
Welcome supergirlj! :wave:

You couldn't have found a better place to be.

I will mosey on over to your journal for a peek. Feel free to take a look at mine and add your coments or ask questions.

DWRolfe
Fri, May-24-02, 08:58
Welcome to the site and to your new WOE...

Happy that you've joined us. Journaling is a great way to record your progress and for others to help by reading what you;re eating and doing.

Don't be shy. Explore all over the board. I'vebeen here 5 months and I still discover new areas and information every day.

Good luck on your LC journey!

Donald :wave:

Supergirlj
Fri, May-24-02, 21:55
Thank you all for your welcomes! I just got the book today and will start reading it very soon. I am on day 2 of the Atkins diet and I am enjoying every minute of it. Every pound we shed will help us gain more confedence in ourselves. Today I had a walk that seemed like a workout because I live on a hill wich helps me get a good workout. I will update my journal tonight because my day isn't over yet :)

wbahn
Sun, May-26-02, 01:44
Greetings and welcome aboard! :wave:

I look forward to checking out your journal and watching your progress.

Keep the Faith!