PDA

View Full Version : Omg 2009

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

STORMY1944
Wed, Sep-04-13, 21:06
Since I was last here :mad: well I am back with pounds to loose just like a child when it leaves home and gets into trouble it usually comes home to were it knows it can get support well here I am looking for support to loose once again,, :wave:

Elizellen
Thu, Sep-05-13, 11:30
Welcome back, Stormy! :wave:

It looks as if you are off to a good start already!! :thup:

STORMY1944
Thu, Sep-05-13, 21:09
Thank you Elizellen for your response there doesn't seem to be many here or at least not many supporters that's sad.Yes I am working hard this time around I have some health issues and need to loose this weight ..

Elizellen
Fri, Sep-06-13, 05:13
Yes, I think it may be the time of year that many people are otherwise occupied (holidays, start of new school year for their kids, etc)- I bet the forums will get busier once we approach the many tricky celebration occasions in the next few months when people need the extra support to keep on plan!!

Judynyc
Fri, Sep-06-13, 08:18
Welcome Back! :wave:

Annie1gi
Fri, Sep-06-13, 08:47
Welcome back and I too left in 2009 and I am right back where I began ugh..........but lets brush ourselves off and get on with it!!!! I also have a few health issues, so it's time I have to do this as well. Lots of the people who were here have dropped off the radar, but still lots of people here for support.

Best of luck! Don't be a stranger!!!!

Annie :wave:

STORMY1944
Fri, Sep-06-13, 15:37
:wave: I am on my way down down its so good to see that scale going down down :lol: have a low carb day everyone :wave: