PDA

View Full Version : starting again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sherisback
Tue, Jul-30-13, 03:15
Today I weighed myself and I'm the heaviest I've ever been....266.8. This is a big wake up call for me. I will be 43 in dec. I'm giving it my everything which I have never done before. :help:

peauk
Tue, Jul-30-13, 03:16
Hi :wave: and welcome.

Caroxx
Tue, Jul-30-13, 09:16
Welcome and all the best to you! I just turned 65 and I'm on week 12 of the WOE. It must be my final and only way for the rest of my life! Onwards and downwards for us both!

Caroxx

livinright
Tue, Jul-30-13, 11:03
Welcome :)

HippyGirl
Tue, Jul-30-13, 11:36
Welcome and congrats on taking the first step!

sherisback
Tue, Jul-30-13, 15:10
Thank you all so much! Afternoons are the hardest part of the day (eating wise). However reading these encouraging messages really strengthens my will power.

livinright
Tue, Jul-30-13, 18:30
What makes the afternoons the hardest? If it's hunger, have a high fat snack to curb any cravings.

sherisback
Tue, Jul-30-13, 20:46
Afternoons are hardest because I tend to get hungry and eat everything in and out of sight. Today I snacked on a beef jerkey with a little cheese and I survived:).