PDA

View Full Version : It'snever too late!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

McBeth
Fri, Jul-26-13, 05:36
Hi all....McBeth here...and I am on day 3 of my trek back to sanity. The last two years have seen me regain the 40 pounds I lost 10 years ago.

The reasons for my weight gain are probably a sinister mix between being in love again and the odd physical changes that hit us all as we approach the big 50. But today I am embracing all of the cheesy slogans meant to motivate the faint of heart: carpe diem...today's the day...now is the time...just do it...git er done!

I know to be successful I need the accountability and the regular experience where I chronicle what I eat, the falls I take and the progress I make.

Anyone interested in tagging along is more than welcome. I love company!!

ojoj
Fri, Jul-26-13, 06:12
Hi all....McBeth here...and I am on day 3 of my trek back to sanity. The last two years have seen me regain the 40 pounds I lost 10 years ago.

The reasons for my weight gain are probably a sinister mix between being in love again and the odd physical changes that hit us all as we approach the big 50. But today I am embracing all of the cheesy slogans meant to motivate the faint of heart: carpe diem...today's the day...now is the time...just do it...git er done!

I know to be successful I need the accountability and the regular experience where I chronicle what I eat, the falls I take and the progress I make.

Anyone interested in tagging along is more than welcome. I love company!!

Just done it lol!!! I lost 80+lbs 10 years ago, put 20lbs back on 3 years ago and have just lost em again. I too am at "that" age of change lol, but I did it!!!!!

Jo xxx

mauck7
Fri, Jul-26-13, 13:49
You can do it!! "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." -Henry Ford

:-)