PDA

View Full Version : This is it!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Cosmostar
Wed, Jul-24-13, 11:04
Hello everyone, just a quick introduction of my intentions here on this site. I have decided that I have spent too long fooling myself about dieting and weight loss. I understand exactly what my body likes and I am going to stick with it, that is the high fat low carb lifestyle, straight up and down. I have read some fantastic stories and enjoy the support that is offered here. I have found so many inspiring and motivating stories that I felt it was time to join hands with you guys. Best wishes to everyone on this journey, we will do it together! :agree:

Caroxx
Wed, Jul-24-13, 21:36
I hear what you're saying CS, I too have been faffing around for too many years. Now is the time and I wish you all the best,

Caroxx

Cosmostar
Thu, Jul-25-13, 09:03
it's a beautiful experience taking this journey with those who are experiencing the same frustrations. I feel less angry at myself knowing that this journey is one for life and other people's experiences are amazing especially those who have made it and those who have been maintaining. I think we are all wonderful and are overcoming major obstacles and becoming masters of ourselves and functions as opposed to being slaves of bad habits and external forces. WELL DONE EVERYONE!!!

Calnan's
Thu, Jul-25-13, 14:38
It's tuff for sure at times but its so liberating and confidence inspiring as well.

Cosmostar
Fri, Jul-26-13, 06:46
I agree, it's very liberating and my confidence is soaring again whoohoo!