PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ugroundj
Wed, Jun-26-13, 11:06
Well I have fallen and can't get up on my own so I have joined. Need help getting back on track after gaining 12 lbs since christmas. HELP please. ugroundj

Elizellen
Wed, Jun-26-13, 11:32
Welcome to the board! :wave:

Can you pinpoint why you are having problems getting back on track, or at least give some idea of what is happening to stop you being successful?

Maybe we can help you plan some strategies for getting through the first few days on plan.

becky7474
Thu, Jun-27-13, 07:37
Welcome! :wave:

ugroundj
Thu, Jun-27-13, 11:15
Welcome to the board! :wave:

Can you pinpoint why you are having problems getting back on track, or at least give some idea of what is happening to stop you being successful?

Maybe we can help you plan some strategies for getting through the first few days on plan.

Around 4pm I go into an eating frenzie. I want to find a great weekly plan all layed out to help get focused again.