PDA

View Full Version : Doing the low carb again.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

BCollies
Sat, Jun-01-13, 23:02
I lost 80 lbs in 10 months the first time. Went off gained it back. Also have cramping when not on the low carb foods. Dont know why carbs do that to me but with gaining weight and having cramps i just had to get back to the low carb diet. I have never weighed this much. Thanks for any support, i am sad and can use the help!

tatiana89
Sun, Jun-02-13, 02:22
Hi BCollies! Welcome back to low carb life!! You did really well the first time so i'm sure you can do it again! I know it's frustrating to lose weight and get it back after a while, i've been in the same situation many many times...
But now it's a new beggining, let negative thoughs behind and start doing what you know that works!! You did it once, you know the way to do it again, so the results won't take long to come!!!
I wish you the best luck!!

kitann
Mon, Jun-03-13, 07:20
:wave: Hi BCollies! It sounds like you have made a good decision for your health. Lots of great support and motivation on the site. I look forward to hearing of your progress.

kaylakala
Mon, Jun-03-13, 12:03
Glad you're back. When I eat carbs I hurt so badly I can hardly function.
I totally understand!

Welcome to the forum.

BCollies
Mon, Jun-03-13, 20:31
thank you all!!

kaylakala
Tue, Jun-04-13, 08:19
If you start a journal it really helps. Plus we can drop in for a visit and say hi. :)
I love my journal

Elizellen
Wed, Jun-05-13, 06:17
Hi BC! :wave:

Welcome to the board.

How are things going for you?

Melinda81
Wed, Jun-05-13, 14:29
Hi BCollies :wave:

I'm sure since you've had great success the first time you will this time as well!
I'm sorry you're feeling sad and I was feeling the same way for a long time myself too. Something changed inside me when I decided to go LC. All of a sudden the decision was so easy to make and I was sure I was going to do it! Since then I have been so much happier. I finally did something good for me. Time to love yourself! Good luck to you and I'm here to support you!

Melinda