PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new here!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MomaRab
Mon, May-20-02, 22:39
:eek: :wave: Hi I am Sara also known as the Moma Rab, as in Momma Rabbit, not Mom ARAB! Anyway, I'm back on Atkins, determined to lose between 75 and 101 lbs. I would like to get back to 125, but that may be too much. I've been on about a week and am down 6lbs. I know alot of that is water weight. I live in Arkansas, and am a damned ole lawyer, mostly of the criminal defense type. i'd love to have a budy or two. I'm glad to have found this forum. Oh, and i'm 40 and have an 8 year old daughter, and a husband. Sara PS the picture is of me spending my kid's inheritence in Tunica Mississippi!

Marion13
Mon, May-20-02, 22:44
Hi MomaRab :wave:

Welcome, welcome, welcome.... would love to be your buddy. You can catch up with me anytime in my journal, and I will certainly pop into yours. Hope you find this forum as movitational as I do.

Maz

LittleAnne
Tue, May-21-02, 07:09
Hi Sara and welcome to this forum. I am sure that in your line of work you do a lot of sitting around. Not good, as I know to my cost. I hope that you find this site of great support and motivation. I certainly have. It has lots of good advice and information too.

Why not start up your own journal to keep track of your progress and for others to pop into. I'd love to pop into your journal and see how you are doing.

Every success on that road to the new you.

MomaRab
Tue, May-21-02, 07:30
Thanks for the welcome, now where exactly do i find this journal deal? Do any of you use fitday.com? :yay: Im pretty excited about my scale number this morning. I will wait to see if it's for real. Sara

msjames
Tue, May-21-02, 07:41
Hello Sara and welcome aboard. This site is a great place to come for support, information and motivation. Everyone is so helpful. If you go to the INTRODUCTION section under the Main Low-Carb Diets Forum & Support, and click on INTRODUCE YOURSELF you will find a post there by Tamarian that tells you how to start a journal. Yes, I use fitday.com. I love it. It is a wonderful way to track you meals and progress. Good luck.

mbschlgr
Tue, May-21-02, 08:45
Hi Sara!

Welcome, you have certainly come to the right place...

Start a journal and feel free to read mine and ask questions or post your comments (good or bad!)

I use fitday.com and it is a terrific resource!
:wave: