PDA

View Full Version : 20s

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

satihap
Mon, May-20-02, 09:53
Hey guys,

Just curious to see if anyone out there in my peer group (21-25) is also on the low carb thing. I'm the only one out of my group of friends that's on this lifestyle and its hard to find people to talk to.

Thanks!

Ivory
Tue, May-21-02, 16:33
Hey! I am 21 and also doing the lo-carb thing. How long have you been doing it? How are things going? I've been on it since the end of February and I've lost 27.4lbs so far :cheer: Yay!!

satihap
Tue, May-21-02, 17:15
let's see..i've been doing it for like 10-11 months. its been awesome- i'm at my goal weight and that makes me so happy. congrats on losing so much weight! i'm so excited for you =)

Ivory
Tue, May-21-02, 22:32
Congrats on being at your goal weight! I'm almost halfway to my goal weight. My initial goal is 184 which according to a body fat ecocardiogram I had done last summer would put me at 25% body fat. It really surprises me that my optimal weight will be so high, but I guess it shouldn't. I say this because my sister and I are the same height, she's 180lbs and we wear the same size clothes...Lol I think I just have heavy bones or something!