PDA

View Full Version : Renewing the Lowcarb Lifestyle

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

hisport
Thu, Jan-03-13, 10:09
Hi:

Couldn't find my old Atkins paperback, so found this site while googling atkins diet staples. Looks like a great forum.

I started with atkins 8 years ago; it worked great for me then. Slowly, however, I've allowed myself to slip back into the carb/sugar world. Problem is, I can no longer slip into my old jeans. :help:

Also, I've found that that I suffer from "bingeism"; that is, once I start eating carbs/sugar, I just keep on going. :yum: I realized I was doing the same with alcohol a few years ago, and am much happier alcohol free. :p

So, its back to low carb for me. Look forward to tracking my progress (from 200lbs down to 175lbs), and learning from others on the forum.

Nancy LC
Thu, Jan-03-13, 10:23
This is definitely an Atkins diet staple! Or any LC diet staple. :) Welcome!

LittleZu
Thu, Jan-03-13, 14:36
Hi and welcome to the forums! :) Good luck on retarting your low carb lifestyle!

mviesprite
Thu, Jan-03-13, 23:18
Hello and welcome back!
I hear you on the bingeing. I thought I was done with that behavior until recently when I realized my off plan behavior was - bingeing. This site has been great in helping with support, food ideas and motivation. Good luck to you!
Kat

slmrickman
Sat, Jan-05-13, 23:17
welcome.........