PDA

View Full Version : only 2nd post

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

massage411
Fri, Dec-07-12, 23:31
Was glad I found you people! Yea. I don't have the support team at home and really wanted to eat that double stuffed oreo! My favorite... :wave: I didn't. You guys have some great posts. I hope I am doing this right. Lol :help:

slmrickman
Sat, Dec-08-12, 01:22
Welcome..................

Minimum my
Sat, Dec-08-12, 02:28
Welcome, what's a double stuffed Oreo? I know Oreos are biscuits (sorry, cookies...you can tell I'm a Brit!!) do they have a double layer of filling? In which case they are evil and you made a good choice ;)

Good luck on your low carb journey, I've been doing it since August, 16lbs down and feeling great. Just another 16lbs or so to go.... :lol:

Beebuzz
Sat, Dec-08-12, 09:09
Yep, double stuffed oreo are the devil indeed :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the forum!!!

LittleZu
Sat, Dec-08-12, 15:00
Welcome to the forums! Way to go with the Oreo! You've got this! :)

massage411
Sun, Dec-09-12, 14:19
Thanks for the welcome! I just started the day after Thannksgiving. Down 14lbs. I'm going very strong. This was the only plan that has worked for me. I would keep gaining and loosing the same frickin 10lbs over and over..What are some of you doing? I'm doing the ketogentic diet! AWESOME! :wave: