PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Eluminadia
Thu, Nov-15-12, 14:22
Just wanted to say hi to everyone.

Today is my first day on atkins diet and i'm hoping that checking in on a forum regulary might help my with my will power. I'm normally terrible at sticking to diets but atkins is where i've had most sucess in the past so I'm trying to loose 55 lb of weigh that I gained while pregnant. Not all of this is pregnancy weight which is what is really spurring me on to loose weight this time. I think starting out on my pregancy over weight and then gaining so much during the pregnancy was one of the major factors in my having to have an induced labor which eventually resulted in a c-section. It wasd all very traumatic and I DON'T want to have to go through anything like that ever again.

So I want to loose weight before I even THINK about having any more children .

My overall goal is to loose at least those 55 lb (i'd hope to loose a little more) over the next 6 months or so. So 'i'm going to be working really hard to reach that goal.

Wish me luck!!! :)

MizKitty
Fri, Nov-16-12, 11:55
Welcome Eluminadia!

slmrickman
Fri, Nov-16-12, 12:07
Welcome....make a decision to stick to your program and dont let anything get in your way and you will be amazed at the results.................

LittleZu
Fri, Nov-16-12, 14:42
Hi and welcome to the forums, Eluminadia! :)

I've been struggling to lose the baby weight from having my daughter, 11 lbs to go! Good luck to us both! :)

Eluminadia
Sun, Nov-18-12, 17:02
Thanks everyone for all your messages.

LittleZu that's fantastic that you only have 11lb left to go. I can't wait to be so close to my goal! Well done!!!!!

I'm very proud of myself after this weekend i've managed to get through a family diner and a get together with friends without straying from my diet.

So far so good :)

LittleZu
Sun, Nov-18-12, 17:36
Thanks, Eluminadia! :)

Good job on surviving the family dinner and get together- those are always tough until people get to know how you're eating! :)

tragedian
Sun, Nov-18-12, 21:16
Thanks everyone for all your messages.

LittleZu that's fantastic that you only have 11lb left to go. I can't wait to be so close to my goal! Well done!!!!!

I'm very proud of myself after this weekend i've managed to get through a family diner and a get together with friends without straying from my diet.

So far so good :)

You're doing GREAT!