PDA

View Full Version : Hello & a little help with low energy

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sassymouse
Tue, Aug-28-12, 12:39
Hey everyone - I'm new here although been on strict low carbs for a couple of months now, before that I did it on and off for about a year (not very strictly!). Really trying to concentrate on it this time,overall today im 36 pounds less than my heaviest. In the last 6 weeks ive lost 15 pounds but its kind of plateau-ing now and not sure what to do!

I've got an exercise plan and try to run around 3 miles 3 times a week (as much as work will allow!) but im really suffering with low energy which really saps my motivation. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing??

becky7474
Tue, Aug-28-12, 13:13
Welcome! :wave:

slmrickman
Fri, Aug-31-12, 12:30
are you taking vitamins....they are very important for energy especially if you are exercising

Nancy LC
Fri, Aug-31-12, 12:32
Read the thread in my signature about sodium. A very important, and oft overlooked part of an LC diet.

bmore4now
Fri, Aug-31-12, 12:42
Here's some more responses on low energy. I suffer from that as well.

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=445959

sassymouse
Mon, Sep-03-12, 12:32
Thanks the help guys! :)