PDA

View Full Version : hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tankgirl
Tue, Aug-21-12, 16:08
Hi there!
I´m new at this forum but I´ve been lowcarbing since 2009... with various result. But then last year in April I took this seriously and been successful since then in many ways but just recently I´ve been feeling a bit under water and things have become more of a struggle for me.

So now I´m trying a new way to eat. I have put my kitchen scale away to eat more intuitively.... I have started my own journal about this. It feels very egotistic to write this journal but It´s good for my ego - it musn´t be too small either! ;)

Thank you for this forum :)

Greetings from Stockholm! :wave:

Whofan
Tue, Aug-21-12, 17:37
Welcome! You've been very successful already. Congratulations on that. You'll find any support you may need here. Keep us posted on your progress.

becky7474
Wed, Aug-22-12, 07:11
Welcome!! :wave:

slmrickman
Wed, Aug-22-12, 11:54
Welcome..............

Tankgirl
Fri, Aug-24-12, 17:32
Thank you!

I know I have been successful, weight wise, but I have a lot of over sensitivities and other stomach issues sometimes, cravings and poor skin... but I shall overcome! With help of course ; )

Ok but thanks you guys : D