PDA

View Full Version : starter

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

janfrance
Sun, Aug-19-12, 13:09
Hi there, my name is Janet and I am from Ireland. I have just joined this site in the hope that I will be in touch with others trying to keep to a low carb, non starvation diet. I started on the Hardcomb diet about two years ago and found it really good, though obviously I need a hand again. I managed to loose nearly two stone and thanks to the diet and keeping to it in as much as I could I am still the same weight (give or take a couple of pounds) I just need to loose more weight and to start eating a good diet again, so I hope to get the motivation by joining here. I'm looking forward to reading the forums and getting to know the group. :wave:

SuzyQ0902
Sun, Aug-19-12, 16:44
Hi and welcome! :wave:

I just came back to this forum, too, since I have gone back to LC. I really like this place, and hopefully you'll find it very helpful.

slmrickman
Sun, Aug-19-12, 17:13
Welcome.............

mviesprite
Sun, Aug-19-12, 22:37
Hi Janet! From Ireland! Cool! I love the UK and Eire. Welcome and you will find all the inspiration and motivation you need. Poke around journals, post, get recipes ideas and start your own journal. There is so much info and help here. You can do it.
Kat