PDA

View Full Version : reintroducing myself :-)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jess1985nu
Sat, Jul-28-12, 04:28
I have been a member here off and on for ten years, and I definitely am aware that I have been the most successful when I'm an ACTIVE member. I have a supportive fiancee and all, nut my family eats what they want, and its hard. I don't live in an area that really supports the importance of health. Its a small town in West Virginia, and that's why I'm back here, with you guys. I can make this place be my support community. :-) so thanks for having me, and I hope to help support you all the way that I know you will support me.

Jessica

aramaya
Sat, Jul-28-12, 04:54
hiya Jessica,good to see you here,this is a great forum for advice and support.good luck.

becky7474
Sat, Jul-28-12, 07:20
Welcome back! :wave:

slmrickman
Sat, Jul-28-12, 09:25
Welcome back.....looking forward to following your success

AlluraD
Sun, Jul-29-12, 07:58
Hi Jess...welcome back. Wishing you all you need to succeed. I'm just back too and began here ten years ago..on we go!

Kelly_L
Sun, Jul-29-12, 08:27
Hi Jessica,
Welcome back. I came back after 8 years because the support is so good. You made a smart choice!