PDA

View Full Version : Newbie keto fan!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Maria_82
Sun, Jul-22-12, 08:45
Hi there,

I've just registered as I have really good results with ketogenic diet - and I've tried almost everything before I found something that worked! I hope it can also sort my thyroid problem as I have low thyroid activity for about 2 years. I have read couple of books on this topic and hope to find more support and information here!:)

christie56
Sun, Jul-22-12, 08:54
Hi there,

I've just registered as I have really good results with ketogenic diet - and I've tried almost everything before I found something that worked! I hope it can also sort my thyroid problem as I have low thyroid activity for about 2 years. I have read couple of books on this topic and hope to find more support and information here!:)
Make sure to research foods you shouldn't eat with thyroid issues. I was astounded to say the least. I was eating all the wrong foods and taking meds at the wrong time gaining 20 lbs in the meantime. Back to LC and lost 5 lbs in a week. GOOD LUCK to you :agree:

slmrickman
Sun, Jul-22-12, 12:24
Welcome.........

becky7474
Sun, Jul-22-12, 12:42
Welcome! :wave:

Maria_82
Wed, Sep-05-12, 04:15
Make sure to research foods you shouldn't eat with thyroid issues. I was astounded to say the least. I was eating all the wrong foods and taking meds at the wrong time gaining 20 lbs in the meantime. Back to LC and lost 5 lbs in a week. GOOD LUCK to you :agree:

:thup: I completely agree - I used to eat cruciferous vegetables and sushi with seaweed quite a lot and I guess that contributed to my thyroid dysfunction. I thought I could eat anything and have to be more careful now... And thanks - the same for you! :)