PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Tennessee

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Cajunade
Sat, Jul-21-12, 16:38
Just wanted to introduce myself and share my success - made it to Day 2. Was so tired of the yoyo of low-calorie diet, I was considering the lap band surgery. I really don't want to go that route, and I know I have the willpower to stick to something that will work! What great success stories I've seen here, and I hope to soon be one of them.

Kirsteen
Mon, Jul-23-12, 03:34
Hi there, and welcome to the site. I hope that you'll find that this diet helps you to lose the weight you'd like. It isn't always fast, so stick with it, and if or when you falter, just pick yourself back up and get on track again. The success stories are good, but the most popular ones date back years - everyone loves the idea that they can lose 50lbs in three months. Sadly it doesn't happen for normal women.. Some lose well on induction, spend weeks afterwards hardly losing at all, then we just plug away and celebrate every lb lost, however long it takes. We still consider it to be a miracle diet though because many of us couldn't maintain our weight before trying low-carb. :D

slmrickman
Mon, Jul-23-12, 10:50
Welcome....follow your plan do some kind of exercise and you will do awsome

freckles
Mon, Jul-23-12, 18:00
Hello and welcome! :wave: Congrats on making it to day 2. Hope you are still doing well.

Cajunade
Tue, Jul-24-12, 11:26
Thank you all for the welcome. I appreciate the sincere encouragement, and I look forward to reporting my success to come! :thup: