PDA

View Full Version : New from SK Canada

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jofus
Fri, Jul-13-12, 10:56
Hello all,

I am new to this forum. I live in SK Canada. I have been following a low carb healing diet for about 5 months now to overcome health issues. I have been noticing improvments and my body has definitely been going through some adjustments. I used to be a sugar junkie for most of my life, and also my diet previously contained a lot of refined and highly processed carbs, with low nutritional value.

The last couple years I have spent learning and trying different alternative healing models after the allopathic system said, " we don't know whats wrong, but we'll give you a bunch of pills." Finally I came across Bee's healing diet. After reading over her website it all made a lot of sense to me. I decided to go for it full throttle ( I really had no other option), and have being 100% on the diet since.

I am very lucky as 95% of my food comes from a local farm that pasture raises all of their animals and make things like sausage and bacon with no sugar or questionable ingredients. This has made my transistion a lot easier.

Anyway, if you would like to chat, get at me. Over the last couple years my deterioated health and then my lifestyle changes have left me somewhat isolated and distanced from most of my previous friends. It has also made me quite a different person, with interests and priorities that are not mirrored by my previous group of peers.

pd42
Fri, Jul-13-12, 16:12
Welcome to the forums! Sounds like you found a way of eating that worked for you ;)

slmrickman
Fri, Jul-13-12, 20:31
Welcome...I am not familiar with that program but it sounds like you are doing well on it

Mel 77
Sat, Jul-14-12, 15:12
HI from BC :wave: