PDA

View Full Version : Renees Salad Dressing

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Akiwican
Mon, May-13-02, 13:53
Does anyone know the count on Renees Salad Dressing? Specifically the Mighty Ceasar and the Feta ones..... I think I have heard it mentioned on here somewhere before so I'm pretty sure its a good low carb dressing and very tasty too.

:wave: Akiwican

doreen T
Mon, May-13-02, 15:23
I lo-o-o-oove Renees' gourmet dressings. They have a website .. http://www.renees.com/products.asp, and the nutrient data for all their products is there. The Mighty Caesar is 0.6g per Tbsp/ 15 ml and the Greek feta is 0.7g per Tbsp/ 15 ml.

Actually, I've tried a couple of their Naturally Light dressings too. They're lowfat, but also very low or no sugar, and several are low in carbs, 1g or less per Tbsp. I just add extra olive oil. The Spring Herb is only 0.4g per Tbsp, and the Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic is 1.0g per Tbsp. They're delicious, no fake ingredients or modified starch or sugar :)

Doreen

Akiwican
Mon, May-13-02, 16:22
Great... You were the one that was raving about them in one of the posts a couple of weeks ago weren't you :yum: They certainly are very good and taste so real and fresh compared to regular store bought salad dressings. Still love my Three Cheese Dressing by Kraft too though.

:wave: Akiwican