PDA

View Full Version : hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

gerriterri
Tue, Jun-26-12, 21:26
Hello, my name is Geraldine. I am new to this site and am doing atkins for the second time. I had great success the first time almost three years ago but fell back into old habits. I really need motivation and thought this site would be perfect.

ferrygirl
Tue, Jun-26-12, 23:30
Hello and welcome! These forums are a great source of support. Best of luck to you on your journey. :wave:

FairyWren
Wed, Jun-27-12, 03:28
Hi Geraldine and welcome! :wave: I'm sure that you will find plenty of information and support on here :)

pd42
Wed, Jun-27-12, 05:36
Welcome! Lots of info here and you might want to start a journal to keep track of your weight loss journey. ;)

becky7474
Wed, Jun-27-12, 08:04
Welcome! :wave:

SAStranger
Wed, Jun-27-12, 08:10
Hello, my name is Geraldine. I am new to this site and am doing atkins for the second time. I had great success the first time almost three years ago but fell back into old habits. I really need motivation and thought this site would be perfect.

Me too, we are in the same boat :wave:

gerriterri
Wed, Jun-27-12, 08:12
Thank you everyone. I am interested in logging my progress with a journal I was wondering if there were any online journals or apps.

pd42
Wed, Jun-27-12, 08:46
http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=172775
Check out this thread about starting a journal.

slmrickman
Wed, Jun-27-12, 11:45
Welcome and good luck on you lifestyle change