PDA

View Full Version : PhotoFit app?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

KDH
Mon, Jun-25-12, 17:29
Does anybody else use the photofit app on their iPhone? I'm fascinated by this gem, wish I'd had something like it years ago. I have a different outfit I take a picture in every weekday. I KNOW it helps to have progress photos to go back and compare. And the photos are secure and password protected, not in your regular photo stream.

I have some carb counter apps and weight tracking apps (overkill I guess, just seeing what I like best) but this is my favorite. Anybody else have any they reach for on a regular basis?

Heartbelly
Mon, Jun-25-12, 20:35
Great idea. I love apps. I just downloaded it.

Heartbelly
Tue, Jun-26-12, 07:30
Hey there, :wave: How do you take a full length photo of yourself?

Sumatra
Tue, Jun-26-12, 08:27
WOW I didn't know this was out there! I do use some food logging/tracking app's on my iphone but this sounds very cool and like a different approach to tracking!! Yay thanks!

Judynyc
Tue, Jun-26-12, 08:34
Does anybody else use the photofit app on their iPhone? I'm fascinated by this gem, wish I'd had something like it years ago. I have a different outfit I take a picture in every weekday. I KNOW it helps to have progress photos to go back and compare. And the photos are secure and password protected, not in your regular photo stream.

I have some carb counter apps and weight tracking apps (overkill I guess, just seeing what I like best) but this is my favorite. Anybody else have any they reach for on a regular basis?
That is an excellent idea! :thup:
Seeing progress pics as you lose the weight does help your mind begin to see your new body, and accept it, slowly over time.
I did that and took a pic at every 10 lbs lost. It did help me a lot. :cool:
Not in an app though as I don't own a smart phone. I did it here in the gallery, which can also be password protected if you don't want it to be seen. :idea:

KDH
Tue, Jun-26-12, 09:22
Hey there, :wave: How do you take a full length photo of yourself?

I take mine in the mirror (my closet has mirrored doors) with my phone. Not the best pictures, but it works.