PDA

View Full Version : Not so New

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Swon
Sun, Jun-24-12, 04:07
Hello my name is Swon and I love living Low carb. I have tried atkins before about 8 years ago had success but got off the plan. However, this time I am committed to the transformation. I have lost almost 40 lbs since restarting atkins in March and I feel and look great. I look forward to sharing and communicating during this transformation,

aramaya
Sun, Jun-24-12, 04:58
Hiya swon..wow looks like you are doing great,40 lbs well done...welcome to the forums,theres loads of great info on here...

freckles
Sun, Jun-24-12, 13:36
Welcome and congrats on your fabulous progress!!!

Topacoma
Sun, Jun-24-12, 17:11
Good for you for sticking it out and losing so much! Have you figured out what got you off plan last time? Be prepared!! Isn't it funny how we can be going along just great then something jumps up and gets us off plan. Don't let it 'git ya' this time!!

slmrickman
Sun, Jun-24-12, 20:06
Welcome....Great job so far...your almost there

FairyWren
Mon, Jun-25-12, 02:52
Hi Swon and welcome! :wave:

Great losses so far - well done! Keep up the good work. Hope you find plenty of help and support on the forum here.

Wishing you all the best

pd42
Mon, Jun-25-12, 04:04
Welcome and yay for your fantastic loss thus far.