PDA

View Full Version : Back after aprox 4 mths

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

td2227
Mon, May-13-02, 02:55
Hi,

I had to stop lowcarbing as I found out I was pregnant with my fourth child. My baby was only 4 months old. After getting excited about the idea we lost our angel when I was 18 weeks pregnant. That was 3 weeks ago.

I have decided to jump in again and get rid of the rest of my fat. I hope I have not stuffed myself up. I have read other people having a hard time low carbing after a second attempt. Please tell me it will still work for me!!!!

I had just bought the Atkins revised edition. It is great, so much more info than the last edition.

Wish me luck.

I want to turn my thoughts to my "skinny future".

TracieI'm Back again!!!!!!!!

LittleAnne
Mon, May-13-02, 07:30
Hi Tracie

I'm sorry that you lost the baby, but really pleased that you decided to jump back on the wagon again to loose those extra pounds.

Each time you diet, whatever plan, you alter the bodies metabolic rate and so it can be more difficult, but unless you have a record of lots of dieting before, then it should not be so difficult the second time.

Glad you like the new Atkins book. Will pop into your journal to say hello.

razzle
Thu, May-16-02, 10:34
I'm so sorry for you loss.

Most people find LCing works for them a second time. As Anne said, each time, it works less well. But losing even two pounds a month is better than not losing at all, right?

welcome back to the WOE.