PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Time Around

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Mistikal15
Wed, May-23-12, 15:12
Hello all!
I feel like so many stories will begin the same as mine; I have always battled with my weight. I am 31 years old, and I can remember only a very brief time in my life when people said I looked "good"...and that was when I first followed Atkins 10 years ago after battling a large weight gain in college. I went from 190 to 155 in 3 months back then, but over the years, life, my love for my boyfriend, and for food have taken over my body. I have allowed the weight gain, and I have to battle it once again. I am starting Atkins this time at 205lbs, with a goal weight of 150. I know this works, so it makes it easier to jump back in!

becky7474
Wed, May-23-12, 16:36
Welcome! :wave:

darlof
Wed, May-23-12, 23:43
Knowing it works is what is getting me to do it again. I want/need to lose at least 100 pounds and Ive lost 70 on Atkins before.