PDA

View Full Version : Just A Quick Hello!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

BeachPeach
Wed, May-09-12, 18:06
I just wanted to say a quick Hello! :wave:

This is my 3rd time around the block with Adkins in 15yrs. After having great success the previous times, I've had to make this go-round my final, WOE for life.

I did get my hubby on board with my plan and he's been my greatest supporter/cheerleader. :cheer: I admit that is a huge battle in itself so I do count myself lucky in that aspect.
He's also surpassed me in weight loss, seemingly effortlessly. Men! :rolleyes: But that's OK. I don't consider this way a race. It's more of a journey and I'll reach my goal eventually, I have no doubt.

Just wanted to take a min. and thank all the posters here for the invaluable information. I've been a lurker for awhile before signing up. I was also a poster on another forum but didn't feel very welcome there then I found you guys! :)

freckles
Wed, May-09-12, 19:19
Welcome! You will find a lot of friendly support here. You've already made great progress. Congrats!

robynsnest
Wed, May-09-12, 21:13
well hello right back at ya!! :wave:
I know all about men losing faster, my DH has lost almost double what I have and he cheats all the time!!
And you are more than welcome here, their loss our gain:agree: