PDA

View Full Version : Time to post I suppose...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mysticwave
Tue, Apr-17-12, 22:55
I have found myself stalking this forum for days now! I have learned a lot from reading what you guys have to say. I started Atkins Induction March 29, down 12 pounds so far, I think I'm going to stick with Induction for awhile until I feel comfy adding in more carbs. Right now I seem to be fine with just eating 15-20 carbs a day. The first week I was really sluggish and had a dull headache but all those symptoms are gone now. I actually feel pretty good :) I do have a question... when I go to someone's page and click on their journal I get to see what they ate for the day and/or a journal entry..how do I make a journal entry? :)

mysticwave
Tue, Apr-17-12, 23:00
haha found my own answer by doing some research :)

katchan
Wed, Apr-18-12, 04:00
LOL! Welcome, mysticwave - congrats on your progress! The last time I did Atkins I stayed on Induction for three months with the sole addition of macadamia nuts (I was living in Japan at the time so they were cheap and plentiful). I like sticking with it because it seems I'm extremely sensitive to carbohydrate, and put the weight on by breathing in too deeply near a bakery :tears:

becky7474
Wed, Apr-18-12, 07:56
Welcome!! :wave:

mviesprite
Tue, Apr-24-12, 19:12
"put the weight on by breathing in too deeply near a bakery"
Ha Katchan! I hear that. If I am standing too near it, it will just morph into my system LOL.
Welcome mysticwave - lots of good stuff and helpful people on this site - good luck to you.
Kat