PDA

View Full Version : Startinf Monday, 4-16-12

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Kerby
Sat, Apr-14-12, 17:07
Hello from Arizona! Going to start the Atkins program tomorrow, and I am looking forward to it. I have seen so many success stories and am hoping I will be one too!! If anyone has any advice, or comments to give, please do. I am open for all information. Thank you

robynsnest
Sat, Apr-14-12, 19:32
Hi Kerby and welcome!
Ah, Arizona...........
The advice I would give you is be prepared, have lots of carb appropriate food on hand, drink lots of water and don't let yourself get hungry. Take your measurements and enter them in your p.l.a.n this is a great tool for me, better than the scale...

becky7474
Sun, Apr-15-12, 08:00
Welcome!! :wave:

mviesprite
Mon, Apr-16-12, 21:48
Hello and welcome! You'll find so much support and information here. Good luck to you - today is your day one, right? I love this site.
Kat

robynsnest
Mon, Apr-16-12, 22:00
Hello from Arizona! Going to start the Atkins program tomorrow, and I am looking forward to it. I have seen so many success stories and am hoping I will be one too!! If anyone has any advice, or comments to give, please do. I am open for all information. Thank you
So how did you make out???