PDA

View Full Version : Low Carb High Fat

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ladygolden
Wed, Mar-28-12, 00:31
http://youtu.be/zT_1dCbbR4I

Now do you get it?

mio1996
Wed, Mar-28-12, 04:27
That's funny but informative!
Btw, I know some folks whose brains most likely ARE composed of unsaturated fats from vegetables :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kurst
Wed, Mar-28-12, 04:32
haha That is great!

I love this --> "If you eat fat, then you get fat. Everybody knows that." "Do you think that if you eat green things, then you will get green?" LOL

keith v
Wed, Mar-28-12, 06:09
LOL

"damn you, Now I want to believe you but it's too good to be true, so it cannot be true."

Amanda1978
Wed, Mar-28-12, 06:38
:lol:

I love this. And it's simple enough for anyone to understand. I'm going to have to send this to others.

Liz53
Wed, Mar-28-12, 07:15
What a great little video - and a great model for how we have to (patiently) educate others.

lterry913
Thu, Mar-29-12, 08:01
I love the title...It's the Sh!t...lol

mike_d
Wed, Apr-04-12, 14:11
They speak a little too fast for me to always follow em, but it's very good and rather thorough -- I have been sending the link to low-fatter friends who still "don't get it."

rosejamm
Wed, Apr-04-12, 16:55
I love it. It's informative, but in a fun way. I'm gonna show this to one of my friends, she still doesn't get it.

LStump
Wed, Apr-04-12, 18:03
I love these videos. This is great!

mike_d
Wed, Apr-04-12, 18:36
With LCHF diet, well trust the Europeans to lead the pack in health and nutrition -- not us Yanks! :agree:

http://blog.euromonitor.com/2012/02/welcome-back-fat-the-booming-low-carb-trend-in-scandinavia.html

Not a bad article IMO, except the Atkins Diet is NOT high-protein repeat after me ... Atkins is a high-fat diet <refrain>

Sagehill
Fri, Apr-06-12, 06:57
"damn you, Now I want to believe you but it's too good to be true, so it cannot be true."Gotta be my brother! LOL

Wutsupdoc
Fri, Apr-06-12, 18:41
What a freaking riot!!!!