PDA

View Full Version : Back at it

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

chicky818
Sun, Mar-25-12, 20:19
Hello Everyone just wanted to introduce myself :D I am not new to the Atkins Diet I actually did the Atkins about 7 years ago before I had my daughter I had lost about 50 pounds on the diet in about 4 months or so. I took up running when I was on the Atkins and enjoyed every minute of running. Well after getting pregnant I gained the 50 pounds back plus and additional 30 pounds. I am embarresed that I let myself go and I need this to work for me :( just looking for the support from fellow members can't wait to start this way of life again :D

Goat Lady
Sun, Mar-25-12, 20:34
Welcome to the boards~! So glad you have you here!

robynsnest
Sun, Mar-25-12, 20:44
Hi there, looks like you and I are starting about the same place, you go girl, you can do this and just think how much easier things will be with your kid!!

becky7474
Mon, Mar-26-12, 09:16
Welcome!! :wave:

keith v
Mon, Mar-26-12, 10:53
Welcome!
this is a great place to come for encouragement.
Visit on a regular basis and just read, and realise you are not the only one doing this.

It's a big help this forum...