PDA

View Full Version : weeks of planning

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

wooboo
Sun, Mar-18-12, 12:37
Hi I'm new to the site, tried Dr Atkins back in the 90's, lost weight but missed certain foods. I have put on 3 stones in 3 years, so now I must get my body - and my health back! I looked for lowcarb foods and couldn't believe the choice out there now! But for me it's all in the planning, as most of my eating is done at work, so I have stocked up on low carb foods and sugar free 'sweets' so there is no excuse for me to fail. I have made and frozen several omelettes, tried them in a microwave at work - fabulous! Oh and I'm the one in the office with the lump of cheese to nibble at in my desk! I'm really glad i stumbled across this site too - the more the merrier :wave:

Kelly_L
Sun, Mar-18-12, 14:30
Welcome to the forum
Lots of great information and tips here and the support is fantastic.

becky7474
Sun, Mar-18-12, 16:59
Welcome!! :wave:

mviesprite
Sun, Mar-18-12, 21:59
Welcome! I have to say read your labels - I'm sure you're aware already. Everytime I look at a "sugar free" label I find that it isn't sugar free at all, it has a lot of hidden sugars in it. There is a wonderful sticky post by Lisa with some very good advice in it for newbies (even though you have done Atkins before) - its worth a read.
Good luck! This is a wonderful site.

Kelly_L
Sat, Apr-07-12, 11:15
Just checking in to see how it's going for you?