PDA

View Full Version : finding low carb in UK

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Angiep
Thu, May-09-02, 04:53
apart from ordering over the web and it costing a fortune in postage and packaging does anybody know where to buy things like chocolate and syrup in the uk? :confused:

IslandGirl
Thu, May-09-02, 11:20
Greetings, AngieP, and welcome to our wonderful website and forums.

I've moved your post to our Local LowCarb Support:UK Forum, where you can meet and greet your fellow nationals and also search these conversational "threads" for the product information you're looking for!

Enjoy.

toodlepip
Fri, May-10-02, 02:20
Angie it's even worse in Ireland. Can't find anything.

I recently put in an order with http://www.low-carbdiet.co.uk/ and can't wait to get it. The posting fee would probably be minimal for yourself.

SnoopyLoop
Sat, May-11-02, 09:53
Hi everyone

I'm new to this forum and have been looking at the protein shakes for sale on that UK website. Does anyone know what they're like? I was thinking about ordering the vanilla one so maybe I could use it as a quick breakfast when I'm in a hurry?

I love bacon and eggs in the morning but fancy a change.

Any opinions or alternative ideas would be welcome!

Thanks