PDA

View Full Version : Second time around..

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

CrystalW
Wed, Feb-01-12, 09:14
Hello everyone this is my second time around, i cannot believe i fell off the wagon the first time i swear carbs are EVIL. I have been off of the plan for 6 months now and i can deffienently tell a difference in how i feel, the first time around i lost 37 lbs between march thru may of 2011 and 10 lbs i have gained back but i feel like it was 50 lbs. So i am on day 3 of induction and its going pretty good so far no induction flu so far which is a plus. I hope this time with a little help from everyone i can do this!

girl_fiend
Wed, Feb-01-12, 11:23
Carbs ARE evil! They made me feel rotten and I gained back a lot after I stopped low carbing, though my induction flu wasn't as bad the second time round. Keep going! :thup:

Artist37
Fri, Feb-03-12, 13:53
Good luck. I think this is my third...but it shouldn't be indicitive of success....

donnamo
Fri, Feb-03-12, 19:22
Hi Crystal. It's been a couple days -- hope you're back on track and feeling great again.

CrystalW
Tue, Feb-07-12, 13:49
thanks everyone! i am back on track and have more energy than ever i forgot how good it feels to low carb, i am down 8lbs in 8 days and i know its just water weight but its a start! i cannot wait to get where i want to be not only for my health but also for my self confidence :)