PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

trasea
Mon, Jan-30-12, 07:47
I would like to say Hello to everyone.

This is not my first time trying the low carb diet. A few years ago I tried a low carb diet and lost 30 lbs. I hit a wall and haven't been able to get back to it. I am determined to succeed. I really want to lose this weight.

I can honestly say I am not looking forward to the next few days. I always get headaches the first few days!!

Thanks for reading!

TeresaTX
Mon, Jan-30-12, 10:23
Hi and welcome back, good luck staying with it and perhaps look into a good multi-vitamin suppliment to offset the headaches.

forever10
Mon, Jan-30-12, 11:39
Hi Teresa,

I hope the headaches aren't too bad this time. Are you drinking enough water?

I take multi vits and luckily have never suffered with headaches.

trasea
Mon, Jan-30-12, 13:46
Thanks for the advice about the vitamins. I do drink lots of water. Sometimes I think too much. But that is the only think I drink.
I did get the headache that I know would come. I know it will go away. It is just the first few days are the hardest to get through.
I just have to remember 1 day at a time!!

mainecyn
Mon, Jan-30-12, 14:12
Welcome! You will find lots of advice and support here.

Snowy29
Tue, Jan-31-12, 08:38
Welcome! I'm just starting as well. The headaches were brutal for the first few days. Hopefully they pass soon.

donnamo
Wed, Feb-01-12, 01:35
Hi Trasea. I hope your headaches have lightened up a bit. Like you said, just focus on getting through each day. It's so great when we come out on the other side, isn't it? Hang in there.