PDA

View Full Version : New... Again! newbie to forums, help!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

zacy11
Tue, Jan-17-12, 05:57
Hi,

I am a full time married mother of 4 young ones (oldest 10 years youngest 7 months). 7 years ago I discovered Atkins and did really well - started at 203 pounds and got down to 142 pounds in just under 2 years. Then after many awful personal problems the weight slowly came back on but not all thankfully. Last year after the birth of my 3rd child I decided to try again and lost 28 pounds in 3 months! I was forced to quit my extreme dieting due to the discovery of my much longed for 4th pregnancy. Now 7 months after the birth I find myself with a dislocated pelvis and back up to 195 pounds and last week I decided to rediscover the world of Atkins. 1 week in I have lost 5 pounds which is great, but on refreshing my memory (which has really diminished over the years due to baby brain lol) I see there is a new Atkins diet. I have decided to join the forum for extra support and help in the low carb world. I have bought the new Atkins book but find it hard to get a few mins peace to read. Can anyone help me out with what's changed? Unfortunately this time i can't exercise due to a badly dislocated pelvis i picked up in my last two pregnancies :-( My goal is to be 156 pounds by easter.

Zacy11

dappermalu
Wed, Jan-18-12, 02:42
Hi Zacy,

While I cannot answer your question since I have not myself read the book, I sure do wish you success in your goal.

BR
Satish