PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I am Gail

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ghuntley
Tue, Jan-03-12, 08:32
I am not sure if I am doing this correctly but wanted to introduce myself. I am just starting today and have the induction menu from Atkins. I am looking for recipes :wave: for induction phase. Can someone point me in the right direction? thanks

RaceGirl28
Tue, Jan-03-12, 08:50
Welcome Gail! Check out our recipe section :)

Elizellen
Wed, Jan-04-12, 12:38
Hi Gail :wave: Welcome on board!!

At the top of most of the recipes forums is a thread which lists the recipes in that forum that are induction-suitable with links to each recipe, so choose the forum for whatever type of dish you are looking for and get choosing!

bcbeauty
Wed, Jan-04-12, 16:55
Hi Gail and welcome!

ghuntley
Thu, Jan-05-12, 18:33
Hi, well, I went to recipes, clicked but could not find any that specifically said they were for induction. I did find a menu on Atkins and am using that right now. :)

ICDogg
Thu, Jan-05-12, 18:58
Hi, well, I went to recipes, clicked but could not find any that specifically said they were for induction. I did find a menu on Atkins and am using that right now. :)

I seem to remember a sticky at the top

bcbeauty
Fri, Jan-06-12, 10:36
Hi Gail, just click on main dishes, A new window will open and a heading for induction recipes :)

Chris_D
Fri, Jan-06-12, 13:15
Welcome! :wave:

You have come to the right place for support, motivation and inspiration!

Think about starting a journal, its a great way to get to know one another and build a support network. Feel free to pop by mine anytime!

Best wishes on your journey!

~ Chris ~

Failnot
Fri, Jan-06-12, 14:04
Hi Gail!

Nice to meet you. Did you find what you were looking for?

Cheers,

Kat