PDA

View Full Version : What makes you stall?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jellysoda
Tue, Dec-20-11, 21:28
It seems like in each thread, someone drops a hint about a food that makes them stall. A little dairy here, some diet soda here, a bit of peanut butter over there. I was thinking it would be useful to get all of the stall-causing foods on the same thread.

So how about you? What foods, especially lc foods, stall your weight loss? Perhaps after a few posts, we will be able to see a pattern emerge.

I am trying to figure out what is causing a possible stall for me now and believe it's dairy. Duh, dairy is for baby cows! For the love of cheese, however, I am entertaining the possibility that it could be.... A number of other things, including some of the foods you are about to list...

msinformed
Tue, Dec-20-11, 22:12
I believe there already is an extremely lengthy thread which lists stalls.. you may want to search the threads

jellysoda
Wed, Dec-21-11, 08:36
I believe there already is an extremely lengthy thread which lists stalls.. you may want to search the threads

I couldnt find the thread you may be thinking about. If you know where it is or what it's called, please bump it.

I used to write things like this a lot and then I realized that this is a forum, not a book, and although it can be fun to go back and read old stuff, creating new posts makes it fresh and new. However, if everyone worked on a thread like this and are bored with it, by all means ignore.

MicheleK
Wed, Dec-21-11, 10:16
Too much diet soda stalls me...I've learned to be very careful. Also, eating out stalls me (and sometimes even causes gains)...I'm talking legal foods. I've had to limit dining out to 1-2 a month.