PDA

View Full Version : Let me RE introduce myself!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ladygolden
Thu, Dec-01-11, 22:32
:wave: Hi all! I am now an almost 6 month non-smoker, who has gained a $%^ of weight :cry: , Getting out my Good old trusty Atkins Books and getting back in the process. I have actually been lurking for the past few weeks, gearing up for my December 1,2011 start date. My gosh, returning here even heavier than when I left is insane, but that's where I am. Gonna to be here for long haul. Looking forward to this journey. Happy to be back now cuz I didn't want to wait til 2012 to take action. Don't want to take all this into the new year...Hopefully, it's never too late, cuz I'M BACK!!

makeamove
Fri, Dec-02-11, 23:01
My start date is Dec 5, and I'm trying to get geared up to return to this woe also. I know it works and has been effective for me in the past. I can relate to coming back heavier, as I'm at my heaviest weight to date. I am excited to get the ball rolling before the New Year. I thought maybe I was crazy to start during the holidays, so it's great to see someone like minded!

ladygolden
Sun, Dec-04-11, 02:54
I actually made it thru Thanksgiving on plan so i was REALLY ready to get started, lol. I didn't even wait til Dec 1. I always start on a weekend since those are my most problematic days. So I can make it thru the weekends , just need to make it past 5 weeks- which is my longest time on Atkins. Much success on your journey!