PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

msbroome
Sat, May-04-02, 21:50
Hi, My name is Sandra, and I have been doing Atkins since the 4th of March. This is probably my 3rd or 4th time trying this plan over a span of about 25 years. This time I have been able to stick with the WOE much longer than in the past. Finding this site and one other similar to it has helped me tremendously. I have lost 13lbs and close to 10 inches. I have been stalled for a few weeks and recently tried a few of the ideas i got from these forums :) . I am hoping for some type of positive results, but I am also trying to develop a better sense of patience. :thup:

I think This type of support was what was missing for me before. Thanks for being here.

AngelaR
Sun, May-05-02, 07:25
Welcome aboard and congratulations on your success so far. You're going to love this site. The people are very friendly and helpful.

disneybebe
Mon, May-06-02, 06:36
Hi Sandra,
Hello & welcome to this forum ;)
My name is Bebe, pleasure to meet u ;)
Congratulations on your weight loss so far, u're making excellent progress, way to go :cheer:
I wish u every success on your LC journey!

Bebe :wave:

msjames
Mon, May-06-02, 07:46
Hello and welcome aboard. Congradulations on your 13 pound lost. :cheer::cheer::cheer:
I wish you luck as you continue your low carb journey and remember to have fun.

msbroome
Mon, Jun-10-02, 22:00
Thanks to all of you for your encourgement :) . I have lost a few more pounds since I originally posted here. I am trying to get back on track after going over my usual carb intake :( while I was in New Orleans over the weekend. I have seen posts mentioning buddies and I would really like to find out how the buddy system works here. :q:

Swimmer
Tue, Jun-11-02, 06:46
Hi Msbroome!

Charlotte, N.C. is a beautiful city. Best of luck to you! You're doing excellent! :thup:

You'll find this board to be great support!

DWRolfe
Tue, Jun-11-02, 07:46
Welcome to the fourm, Sandra!

We're happy that you've found us and wish you the success on your LC journey!

I'd like to extend an invitation to check out the Triple Digits Club, the forum for people who have 100+ pounds to lose. The threads there are full of relevant information and they're also quite inspirational. As a Mentor, I hang out there often! So please, check us out!

Again, best wishes and good luck & good health to you!

Donald :wave:

Cinderella
Tue, Jun-11-02, 07:53
Hello..welcome our little world...lol.

I found the same thing....support is everything. The first time I was on Atkins wol I have such a great support system on the internet. I quit smoking and turned back to old habits and before I could turn around...Bamm....anyroo...I tried the plan a while back and noticed my support place no longer exsisted. Things just didn't work out.

This is a wonderful site...full of support and growing friendships.

Welcome...cin