PDA

View Full Version : 2 weeks!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

StephiePoo
Fri, Oct-14-11, 22:24
So the past 2 weeks have been a struggle. I've slipped up a few times but I'm happy to say that in 2 weeks I've gone from 340lbs to 320.6lbs! That's a 19.4lb loss in 14 days! I just had to share. =)

zoiper
Sat, Oct-15-11, 02:20
Great work!! Keep it up

Mandra
Sat, Oct-15-11, 05:00
Great start! Keep going. :cheer:

h_curtis
Sat, Oct-15-11, 05:58
That is great. I hope you know it WILL slow down in the next week or two. Try and keep it going and before you know it you will have two months down. I have a feeling when those two months are behind you, your life will be different. Keep it going and think long term goals, but take it day by day.

StephiePoo
Sat, Oct-15-11, 06:13
You are the third person to tell me this Curtis. I have been on this WOE before. And as I've said before I KNOW!!!!! NOW LET ME ENJOY IT WHILE I CAN!!!! Killjoy... :lol:

h_curtis
Sat, Oct-15-11, 06:58
You are the third person to tell me this Curtis. I have been on this WOE before. And as I've said before I KNOW!!!!! NOW LET ME ENJOY IT WHILE I CAN!!!! Killjoy... :lol:

I agree. If you lose that much in two weeks, it shows your body isn't resistant to losing weight at all and therefore you have no excuses at all. Enjoy and keep it going!

Elizellen
Sat, Oct-15-11, 10:16
Great work, Stephie :cheer:

CMCM
Sat, Oct-15-11, 10:24
So the past 2 weeks have been a struggle. I've slipped up a few times but I'm happy to say that in 2 weeks I've gone from 340lbs to 320.6lbs! That's a 19.4lb loss in 14 days! I just had to share. =)

Fantastic progress, really impressive!!! Believe it or not, as time goes on you get better and better with this, it really does get easier, you will find it easier, it will become a "natural" way to eat and live, and the weight will keep melting off.

Consistency and time=results. :hyper: :hyper:

StephiePoo
Sat, Oct-15-11, 12:22
Thanks for all the support!

Today is DHs bIrthday. And although he loves cake he opted out of getting any and got us 2 huge steaks instead for lunch. I really feel bad that he did that.

walnut
Sat, Oct-15-11, 13:09
never feel bad about steak :p

congrats on your 20 lbs loss! that's great.

kvcooks
Sat, Oct-15-11, 13:30
Way to go on the 20 lbs! I thinks it's so sweet and supportive of your DH to go for steak instead of cake on his b-day. That's a good guy. :bday:

maryb1
Sat, Oct-15-11, 13:38
Today is DHs bIrthday. And although he loves cake he opted out of getting any and got us 2 huge steaks instead for lunch. I really feel bad that he did that.

Don't EVEN feel bad about it. Your health in the long run will be WAY better presents for him over the years than a cheap shot of sugar (or two or three or...)

Congrats on the wt loss - that is SO exciting to get on the scale and see that. Yes - you deserve to brag. :D

If it so happens that you slow down, let us talk you through that. Don't quit!

StephiePoo
Sat, Oct-15-11, 20:35
Aww thanks everyone! The steak was delicious and DH promised me that he didn't mind at all. He's the one with the major sweet tooth. I've always been the pasta/gravy/starchy eater. I could really care less about sweets. The only thing I miss so far is cereal.

Astra1
Wed, Oct-26-11, 14:05
That's wonderful!! Keep it moving

CMCM
Thu, Oct-27-11, 12:46
Stephie, Make a journal! It helps to keep yourself totally accountable. Write down everything you pop into your mouth AND how you feel about it. Awareness helps, I speak from long experience!

McCauley91
Fri, Oct-28-11, 17:04
Incredible! Great Losses! Keep it up and keep us posted!

determine3
Mon, Nov-14-11, 18:11
Good job and happy losing! Celebrate each and every achievement because you deserve it!! Love that DH is so supportive... :)