PDA

View Full Version : tOFU-BEAN CURD

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

aisha
Fri, May-03-02, 07:13
HI ALL
JUST STARTED ON MAY 1 2002
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE PROTEIN CARB
BREAKDOWN IS FOR
TOFU OR BEANCURD
SKIMMED MILK
BUFFALO MOZZARELLA CHEESE
I AM TRYING TO GET HOLD OF 'THE BOOK' JUST ORDERED IT FROM AMAZON.COM AS I CANT FIND IT IN HONG KONG....
CAN ANYONE SUGGEST AN INITIAL DIET PLAN TO GET
ME STARTED OFF....UNTIL MY BOOK ARRIVES
I AM AN ACTIVE GUY RUN 40 MINS AND DO WEIGHTS 3-4 DAYS A WEEK. WEIGHT 175LBS FIVE FT TEN INCHES TALL
WEIGHT IS OK BUT I HAVE LOVE HANDLES...PINCH ABOUT
2-3 INCHES ON THE BACK OF MY WAIST
ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED
RICHARD

doreen T
Fri, May-03-02, 09:01
hi Richard,

If you click on Low Carb Tools from the orange menu bar near the top of the page, you'll find our handy dandy carb counter tool. It's based on the most recent USDA release (plus some fast food items not included with that).

For more suggestions on exercise and those love handles, you might want to visit the Exercise forum, which you can find on the main index page.

Good luck to you; hope that book arrives soon. It really will be your best resource for information and guide to doing things right.

take care :)

Doreen