PDA

View Full Version : It is working

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Spring
Fri, May-03-02, 04:25
It seems this WOE is really beginning to work for my daughter. Since starting this WOE in Feb. and not having a period for a year before, she has had one scant period a couple of months ago and yesterday she started a full period. It seems to have arrived right in time for prom, but we are not complaining:) We are thrilled! She has worked so hard to control her eating and it seems that it is paying off.

Akiwican
Wed, May-08-02, 09:09
I am so pleased that your daughter has a period. It is so important for teenagers to fit in with their peers. :thup:

I hope she has a ball at the Prom! :p

:wave: Akiwican

Spring
Thu, May-09-02, 04:53
She had a pretty good time at the prom. Actually, the guy she went with was a "dud". He didn't dance one dance...she had a pretty good time anyway with her other friends.
The good thing is that the day before the prom a young man that she used to see saw her at Wal Mart and started talking to her. He came out to our house the day of the prom and I invited him to the party that we were having after the prom. He came to the party and they had a great time.
They are seeing each other again and she is very happy.:)

Akiwican
Thu, May-09-02, 12:27
That's great!! :p Thanks for the update.

:wave: Akiwican